Fuel Surcharges

captainK

With the price of oil creeping up I am wondering what the status is on the possibility of a fuel surcharge in the near future. There are so many convolutions when reading the Azamara fine print on when they can reintroduce a surcharge so I am a bit confused.

Basically, if I've paid in full for my August 9th cruise am I clear of a surcharge even if the oil (West Texas Crude) goes above $65?:confused:

The next "fuel price determination date" is June 17th ...so if the price of oil gets to $65. by then, a fuel surcharge is possible. However, I would be surprised if they added a surcharge to a cruise that is fully paid and going in less than 8 weeks after the "determination date".

With the price of oil creeping up I am wondering what the status is on the possibility of a fuel surcharge in the near future. There are so many convolutions when reading the Azamara fine print on when they can reintroduce a surcharge so I am a bit confused.

Basically, if I've paid in full for my August 9th cruise am I clear of a surcharge even if the oil (West Texas Crude) goes above $65?:confused:

Hi CaptainK !

Unless there is a sharp rise from current levels, you should be ok. Let's hope it does not go much higher. I believe the price fell today. Enjoy your Cruise !

Archived