What's On Your Holiday List That's Cruise Related

Hawaii697

Can't believe the holidays are upon us! Just wanted to see if my fellow members have any cruise related gift requests this year.

My request is for my husband to get me a personal trainer for a month so I can start losing weight and toning for my cruise (I'm hoping I can stick to it after the cruise too :D )

What's on your list cruise related???

Can't believe the holidays are upon us! Just wanted to see if my fellow members have any cruise related gift requests this year.

First I HATE the holidays.

Have told everyone that if they "must" get something for me, then pool the resources and get me some cruise docs.

First I HATE the holidays.

Bah Humbug to you too ;)

Personally...the only thing cruise related about my holiday is that all my purchases are on a credit card that gives me cruise points...so giving to everyone else is a gift for me!!! :D

Liv Honey, you need something to lift your spirits a bit. :D You're getting grumpier every day......competing for the 'crumudgeon' title?? ;)

(did I spell that right??) :confused:

It's not my "spirits" that need lifting :D LOL.

In all seriousness don't know what it is but I haven't been able to get into the "Christmas spirit" for more than 20yrs now.

And I really did tell them to get me cruise docs if they must get me something :D

It's not my "spirits" that need lifting :D LOL.

In all seriousness don't know what it is but I haven't been able to get into the "Christmas spirit" for more than 20yrs now.

And I really did tell them to get me cruise docs if they must get me something :D

1) :D no comment :D

2) The best way to get in the Christmas spirit is to do something nice

for someone else...that will always make you feel good.

3) That would certainly do it for me!!

1) :D no comment :D

2) The best way to get in the Christmas spirit is to do something nice

for someone else...that will always make you feel good.

3) That would certainly do it for me!!

FTLOG....you people have dirty minds :p

You mean like yelling at the neighborhood kids for cutting across my front yard? :D

For a suite of course!

Santa gives my husband and me a gift certificate to a tanning booth for one month. It's a great way to kick start the pickled-white skin for the Caribbean sun.

This year I also bought my husband snorkeling gear (knowing that he does need to try on, but that's what receipts are for).

Another idea I have, but haven't purchased yet is dance lessons. I'd love to learn how to do all the fancy moves and thought a few lessons would be great.

p.s. our kids totally hate this (we don't take them with us), but c'est la vie

My cruise related Xmas gifts are 2 cruises - Disney Wonder 3 day next Thursday and Carnival Inspiration 5 day 12/20. I'll get in the Xmas spirit as soon as I get off work Tuesday and leave my cares and all of this gray Northwest rain behind.

Now on to packing...

Ah, liv you hit a nerve there. Don't you love it when people you don't know just waltz across your yard like they own the place?

In a word.....NO.....AND....I've got a "wrist-rocket" and paint balls for the neighborhood cats as well :D You know what sound a cat makes when it's hit in the azz with a paintball?....I do...:D

My fiance and I always do the tanning bed thing for a month before the cruise...that way we don't get burned to hell the first day!!

We ask everyone who is going to get us something anyway, just to call Carnival and give us Cruise credit. We have over 700 bucks to spend on our Dec 18th Triumph Cruise!!!

(By the way, if anyone wants to get me a present - its Shaun Griffin, December 18th Eastern Carib Triumph cruise) :D :D

Bah Humbug to you too.

Well - Scrooge You too!

Ha Ha

Another idea I have, but haven't purchased yet is dance lessons.

Actually I signed my hubby and myself up for dance lessons last year for Christmas through a local college - we really enjoyed them - but ended up cancelling the cruise we were going to go on. Never did get to try out those fancy moves. I'm affraid we haven't "practiced" enough to remember. I guess it's time for a refresher course.:D

Archived