Aft cabins with big wrap around balconies

Canuk Lindylou

We were told that the aft cabins C753 and 752 BB grade on the Grand Princess (Caribe deck) has larger balconies and a wrap-around the corner effect. Looked at a website which showed these 2 cabins so have booked one for a cruise in Jan. 2010. Does anyone know where I can check to see if these cabins exist on any of the other Princess ships, esp. the Ruby? Many thanks

Yes they definately exist! :D We recently were on the Crown (sister to Ruby) in C753. The balcony was wonderful. Also because of the location you have more privacy than other balcony cabins. You will find this cabin on all the grand class & crown class ships.

I would definately book this cabin again.

Yes they definately exist! :D We recently were on the Crown (sister to Ruby) in C753. The balcony was wonderful. Also because of the location you have more privacy than other balcony cabins. You will find this cabin on all the grand class & crown class ships.

I would definately book this cabin again.

Any pics to share? I am in C753 on the CB in August.

Thanks!

Sorry I do not have a pic but if you do a search on this forum you will find some. Another nice feature is you have your own private hallway to your cabin. As I said earlier this is a good one to feel lots of privacy. We spent lots of time on the balcony which is why we cruise.

The only downside is you will have farther to walk to get to other ship venues. Maybe that is not such a bad idea with all the good food available everywhere.

Don't forget the binoculars......

Sorry I do not have a pic but if you do a search on this forum you will find some. Another nice feature is you have your own private hallway to your cabin. As I said earlier this is a good one to feel lots of privacy. We spent lots of time on the balcony which is why we cruise.

The only downside is you will have farther to walk to get to other ship venues. Maybe that is not such a bad idea with all the good food available everywhere.

Don't forget the binoculars......

Don't keep telling everyone how great these cabins are or we will never be able to book on again. It's supposed to be a secret! :D:D:D

Thanks! I did the search...I am just a picture hog...can't get enough! :p

Ethel...:D..I agree!! Shhh everyone!

We have had both of these cabins and have C753 again in July.I have attached a few pics.

Love these pic what cabin is that C753/B749...we just booked CB for May 9,2010 and was able to get our first every aft cabin. On Deck 11 BB/B749 and we're so excited about this cabin....:D and our first cruise on CB.

Love these pic what cabin is that C753/B749...we just booked CB for May 9,2010 and was able to get our first every aft cabin. On Deck 11 BB/B749 and we're so excited about this cabin....:D and our first cruise on CB.

That is C753 on Emerald!

Archived