Oosterdam Mediterranean Empires May 7-19 Journal & Photos

purplenorway

macaroni, the Master Chef's Dinner was the very last night. It was just the menu, none of the dancing and such. I enjoyed the meal.

mvfishing, Thank you! I use a Canon PowerShot SX110 IS. I love the different settings and the big zoom. It can be tricky in low light, though.

Thanks, Kroosin! Enjoy the cruise!

Becky, I checked out your photos last night. All I can say is WOW! They made me so excited about the cruise, and seeing all these exotic sights myself.

I also e-mailed the link to this thread to my grandgirl. Got a reply this morning that she's so excited she can't wait. She commented on your pictures, too. She loves them!

Nice job, Becky!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience and picture with us all. I was wondering how much is the Thermal pool package for the whole trip. I am thinking of getting it for my parents who are going on the same cruise in July.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Becky, just finally had a chance to read your fabulous review. Makes me want to take this cruise! Will have to check out your photos tomorrow. I would have been clinging to somebody, maybe your Mom and screaming while on the curved roads! Sending you an email!

Diane

Conclusion

Our cabin’s air conditioner was very noisy and cold no matter how we adjusted it. As the Cruise Director said, it’s one of the games they play with you. There’s just a dial on the thermostat, no wires.

Yes we had that too in our cabin (noisy and always cold). But we complained right away, and some hours later a technical crewmember came by and fixed it. It can be adjusted only at the A/C unit outside, but not in the cabin :)

After that it was much more silent, AND we could actually control the temperature. In fact there is a heater element in the outtake, and when the flow is too high, the cold air could not be warmed up with that element... :-O

Archived