Huatulco Mexico - Pier location

lyadams

Working on some plans for our PC cruise in Nov. and was wondering if anyone actually knows where RCCL docks during their stay in Huatuloc? I've read some information and it sounds like the pier is in Santa Cruz, but all the information says "the ships anchor" in the bay. Since my itinerary indicates we "dock", just wondering if RCCL built their own pier so they can dock in Santa Cruz or another bay.

Thanks for the feedback on this very obscure question!!

Working on some plans for our PC cruise in Nov. and was wondering if anyone actually knows where RCCL docks during their stay in Huatuloc? I've read some information and it sounds like the pier is in Santa Cruz, but all the information says "the ships anchor" in the bay. Since my itinerary indicates we "dock", just wondering if RCCL built their own pier so they can dock in Santa Cruz or another bay.

Thanks for the feedback on this very obscure question!!

It sounds like you'll be on the Serenade.

Goto Google Earth and enter

15°45'8.30"N 96° 7'44.74"W

you can see the pier.

By any change do you know the coordinates for the dock in Cartagena, Columbia? I believe it is 10°24'30.97"N 75°32'21.65"W for Columbia. Amador, Panama City it is a tender, but am totally lost for where the tenders dock. If you have the coordinates for Panama City, would really appreciate it.

8deg 54' 42.45" N

79deg 31' 22.69" W

There is a marina in between Flamenco and Perico Islands. I have not been to this area on a tender (although I have been there) but was told this is where they shuttle passengers from the ship when it calls on Fort Amador. The area is a group of islands about five miles off the coast connected by a causeway. The islands were originally part of the costal defense of the Canal.

There used to be an English language website for this tender docking facility. But, now it has changed and is Spanish only, so I don't know it that helps you. Anyway, I had copied and saved some of the information off the website previously and here is what it says about location. "At coordinates 8°54.89´N & 79°30.60´W ships can drop anchor at Flamenco Island Cruise Terminal and enjoy the beautiful view of Panama City in front. Here pas-sengers get off the ship on it tenders and dock at Flamenco Yacht Club where tour buses are waiting to take them on many excursions."

http://www.fuerteamador.com

Actually, I just found another website about it in English,

http://www.amadorcausewaypanama.com/uncategorized/port-amadors-cruise-ship-terminal-shopping-area/

Debbie

Archived