breakfast at sabatinis

ckr31

I don't recall one ever being posted. Lots of threads discussed it especially since it was introduced on the Ruby and rolled out to the other ships. Maybe a quick search will help you. Good luck!

I agree here, to date, I have not seen a menu posted but did read where just about anything you would like, they will fix for you. ;) No better menu than that one. :D

Remember, sabatinis breakfast is for full suite passengers only, it is not open to the passengers onboard unless they are booked in a full suite.

Is Sabatinis the only specialty restaurant to offer this perk? We will be on the Sea Princess in October in a full suite, but only Sterling Steakhouse is listed as a specialty restaurant.

Jan

They will fix you anything you would like to eat. The menu they give you includes waffles, omelets, fruits, cereal, oatmeal, eggs benedict, fresh squeezed OJ, etc. You can have a mimosa with breakfast and also order a cappuccino -- they are all included!! One morning my Mom wanted pancakes. They were not on the menu but they made them for her. And I recommend the yogurt parfait! It was YUMMY!! The breakfast is wonderful and a great way to start the day! They serve until 9:30 on port days and 10:30 on sea days so you can sleep later and still have a great breakfast.

Is Sabatinis the only specialty restaurant to offer this perk? We will be on the Sea Princess in October in a full suite, but only Sterling Steakhouse is listed as a specialty restaurant.

Jan

I would think that they will serve it in Sterling for you.

I would think that they will serve it in Sterling for you.

The Sterling Steak House on Sea Princess is a cordoned off portion of the Horizon Court.It would probably be served in Cafe Corniche!

The Sterling Steak House on Sea Princess is a cordoned off portion of the Horizon Court.It would probably be served in Cafe Corniche!

Only guessing, but Cafe Corniche is wide open for other passengers. I would guess that if the special breakfast for suite passengers is offered, it would have to be in a seperate area where access was limited. Since Cafe Corniche is right in the middle of the upper atrium, with several entrances, I don't think this would work at all. But then, what do I know, we're both only guessing? lol

Just got back from a 4 night link of a repositioning cruise with my daughter(adult).

We had a VS catagory so I knew we were eligible. I thought we would try it one morning but it was so fabulous we went there every morning.

The menu starts off saying " start your morning with a complimentary Mimosa".....they were unending. As soon as your glass got low a new one was brought !

The menu didn't look extensive but as someone else mentioned....they will make you anything.

They had eggs benedict ,an eggs florentine, a fabulous egg sandwich, waffles,etc.

There were no more than 3 tables used at any morning. Remember only suite guests can go. We tried to get 2 friends of ours in but it was not allowed. They actually had a list with your names on it so you could not even give a room number & say there were 4 staying there.

Talk about service......your coffee cup was kept filled. One morning I switched to decaf half way through and said it was OK to just add it to the original cup.....they brought me a fresh one.

These incredibly wonderful, leisurly breakfasts were a great way to start the day.

Don't know how I will be able to afford a suite again :O)

It was one of our favorite perks on The Island in February.

The waiter noticed that I barely touched my mimosa the first morning and asked, "Would you prefer a bloody mary" and needless to say we had breakfast at Sabatini's for the next 9 days.

Mike:)

Back from the Emerald and the Sabatini breakfast is as you desire. They offer a simple suggestion menu which varies from day to day but when you want something not shown they will either make it or send someone to the main kitchen to get it. The fruit plate is a work of art. REAL scrambled eggs... and fresh squeezed orange juice. Lots to look forward to and know you will enjoy.

Editing this post to add that because the wait staff are not busy due to so few guests there is time to interact with them on ports, their homeland and life aboard. We were captivated by the staff and at the conclusion of the cruise presented them with our appreciation as we do to our waiters in the dinning room

Thanks for posting the menu. It sounds wonderful. Breakfast is my favorite meal! It's worth staying in a full suite just for being able to have breakfast at Sabatini's. My cruise isn't until October...and that can't come fast enough!

For the sake of making sure we do the right thing, do we and how much do we tip these waiters?

Thanks,

Bob

At the conclusion of the cruise, we presented all three with an envelope containing a commensurate amount for they were wonderful and truly made our day. I think you will know just what to do after you experience their personal and friendly service. Sabatini's will not be available on disembarkation day so if you choose to do this, do so on the morning before.

Archived