Jewish Berlin Tours

pdz

I have been trying to reach Viktoria for days regarding her tour for Jewish Berlin. I have actually booked my St. Petersburg tour through her and at the time she responded very quickly. I keep writing her but not getting any response. Anyone with similar experience lately? Anyone know of another tour company doing Jewish Berlin? I know of one called Milk and Honey but they are ALOT more expensive. Any suggestions of another tour company would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. On the Rotterdam and will be in Berlin July 14th. PDZ

I had the same experience recently with Viktoria. I finally called her cell phone. She said she has been 'swamped' with tour groups. keep trying (or you may want to call)

I sent her a seperate question but then realized that right now is the start of the tour seasons, so I figure I'll have to wait on answers at this point.

It's not a big operation- maybe try her husband since he coordinates the berlin tours.

JKW

I have been trying to reach Viktoria for days regarding her tour for Jewish Berlin. I have actually booked my St. Petersburg tour through her and at the time she responded very quickly. I keep writing her but not getting any response. Anyone with similar experience lately? Anyone know of another tour company doing Jewish Berlin? I know of one called Milk and Honey but they are ALOT more expensive. Any suggestions of another tour company would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. On the Rotterdam and will be in Berlin July 14th. PDZ

Original Berlin Walks also does Jewish tours of Berlin. They are highly recommended by Rick Steeves

• 2 years later...

We just took a fabulous Jewish Berlin Tour with Jeremy Minsberg who you can reach at www.theberlinexpert.com. He is very knowledgeable, completely integrated into Berlin life and gave us a very insightful tour of Berlin Today. He has a great personality, easy going and will customize the tour if you have specific requests.

Archived