Couple of things re: bringing toddler along

Snowbuddy

Just a couple of things that have crossed my mind as I have skimmed through old posts re: bringing an infant/toddler along (fyi, DD will be 18-months-old and we will be on RCCL Adv of the Seas)--

*Do they provide an infant life vest?

*Should we bring some sort of floatie/etc for beach excursions?

*The pack-n-play doesn't have a mattress/padding in it?? (saw that somewhere on an old post). If not, are they Graco? I will bring my own mattress.

They have children's vests....

If it's a blow-up float, and it's no trouble, bring it. They have "mats" for rent, but they're awfully big....

The P&P will have a mattress--but many will bring their own sheets.

We just cruised w/our 15MO son on RCCL's Monarch. We have cruised on the Adventure before we had DS.

They do provide a life vest for infants. You will have to contact your stateroom attendant or they will contact you when you arrive in your room to give you an appropriate sized life vest for your little one.

The pack and play are standard ones. I brought a sheet, but didn't use it. The sheet provided was fine. The matress padding isn't really comfy, but DS slept fine. We made sure to bring his monkey and favorite blankie. We also were really happy we brought a sound machine since it got a little loud in the corridor's around bedtime.

Definitey bring a float for DD! We had one at the beach and DS LOVED it. If you can get one w/a shade that would be ideal. We also brought a small shovel and pail set.

Have a blast and if you have any other questions please ask!!

Archived