How close does your cruise have to be for you to get Giddy?!?!?

Mooder

I just busted myself.. I was looking at your ticker and not Al's... My ineptness is depressing... perfect reason for a cocktail.. lol

Sorry for the confusion.. carry on. :D

Thanks for true confessions. It's usually me, but I'm glad it's not ALWAYS ME. LOL

Pssst. Psssst. Hey, 'Muder. Don't tell her we looked but did you know LOWTYD has 134 days until her cruise? WOW - I don't think I could last that long!

Don't let her know that we're snickering about her because we're cruising SOON! You know how she gets! Shhhhhhhh!

SH:D

Oh, do I know how she gets!!! :eek:

you guys suck!

Just wait until October when you're getting that Autumn chill running down your spine and I am Swizzling..I mean Sizzling in the sun......(I hope!)

I hate you all..............:(

Harsh, Lowtyd, very harsh. :p

Do you think I can get you laughing hard enough to see this LIVE?!?:confused:

Well, seeing has how we're going to be at a martini clinic together I don't see how I can avoid it. :rolleyes:

HEY! That was a private conversation!

(Besides --- 'Muder started it! You know I'd never make the Litter/Sarcasm Master mad!)

SH

I started it??? :confused: I'm just sittin' here, mindin' my own beezwax, sippin' on my digital martini. :(

If you do, PLEASE, PLEASE have your camcorder ready!;)

Hey -- I know how you can do it -- take two sanitizer refills and stuff them in your shirt and do the Hokey-Pokey!! That'll get her coptering AND spewing!

Stop!!!!!

Be sure not to tell anyone but the Geezle handshake goes something like this:

simpsons_handshake.jpg

You always find a way to make me wonder if I should be friends with you. :confused:;)

What did you get for your birthday (other than a cruise)?:confused:

Clothes, multiple dinners, luggage, charm for my bracelet (a palm tree!), etc etc. I know I'm forgetting something. Flowers came to the office today. My family is good to me.

Be sure not to tell anyone but the Geezle handshake goes something like this:

simpsons_handshake.jpg

So Sea Hound; Are we going to have to do this handshake at our Cruise Critic meeting in 10 days??? :eek::rolleyes:

So Sea Hound; Are we going to have to do this handshake at our Cruise Critic meeting in 10 days??? :eek::rolleyes:

HEY!! It's only 9 days!!!:eek: Please don't add another day on me!:eek: I may go crazy!

SH;)

Edited by Sea Hound

Now, you're going to have to tell us what you did with it!! :eek:

Squirt yoiur left and in

Squirt your left and out

Squirt your left hand in and shake it all about

Put the implants up you shirt and fall down to the ground

Then copter it all aroind!:D

I just busted myself.. I was looking at your ticker and not Al's... My ineptness is depressing... perfect reason for a cocktail.. lol

Sorry for the confusion.. carry on. :D

Hmmm Who has been in the sauce?

Al

My pattern:

1. I get very excited just before and after booking. Definitely giddy.

2. Then I level out to a general enjoyment of the boards and researching ports and excursions. This phase can last months.

3. Now, at about three weeks out, I am almost feeling grumpy because it will just never get here. I try to deal with it by being online and making up my packing list. But it all seems hollow right now.

4. The week before I will be very up and excited and packing. That is another GIDDY phase!

5. The night before I am a wreck. I feel awful, knots in stomach, worrying about what I forgot to pack, worrying about timing, feeling it will never happen and wondering why I EVER go on vacation and swearing I never will again. (I know, I am just a tad moody.)

6. The morning of, I let all that worrying go and have a wonderful time no matter what. DEFINITELY GIDDY!!! :D

I second all these stages of Giddy!!! I also go through what you call " Did I make the right decision and book the right cruise or trip...

I second all these stages of Giddy!!! I also go through what you call " Did I make the right decision and book the right cruise or trip...

Well, I know now that I have booked the right cruise, but then I wonder...will I be able to spring for the airfare, hotel, etc. What if I choose the wrong place? What if our flight is delayed/cancelled? There is always something for us worry-warts to worry about. That's our job in life.:o

Where is mbisson (Monte) when I/ya'll definitely need him! He's disappeared. :confused: I've only had a glass of wine. I can't make martinis like they do on the ship so I don't even try.

He is on vacation for a couple weeks. He did check in 2 days ago left a few commments and left again. I am sure he will be back soon enough.

I hope everything is Ok with you Ms. Belp. I see all your cruises are still on their countdowns so that is good.:)

Edited by LOWTYD

Hmmm Who has been in the sauce?

Al

Oh, Al... ya know i don't need sauce to be an idjit!

thanks for the support, anyway. ;)

btw.. ya'all are NUTS on this thread!

Squirt yoiur left and in

Squirt your left and out

Squirt your left hand in and shake it all about

Put the implants up you shirt and fall down to the ground

Then copter it all aroind!:D

And THAT'S what it's all about!

Great one, LOWTYD!!!!:D:D:D

squirt yoiur left and in

squirt your left and out

squirt your left hand in and shake it all about

put the implants up you shirt and fall down to the ground

then copter it all aroind!:d

lolololol:d

We're not nuts--we're just GIDDY:D

I had another Giddy moment just now--faxing in my order for my Romance Package!!!!!!:D

We're pretty in sinc, Robyn. I just emailed my bar set up order yesterday afternoon.