Cruise Docs??

snjantnee

Hello Everyone, I am sailing on the Horizon 5/15 out of Norfolk, I think we are to recieve E-Docs...when do you think we could expect them? Has anyone had and experience with E-Docs? This is new too me! Thanks in advance for any information.

9/01 Carnival Fasination

5/04 Celebrity Horizon

You will receive an email with a link to a pdf file that you download and print. I had them for our last sailing and it worked just fine. I kind of missed getting the package in the mail! We had to get baggage tags at the port and fill them out, but that only took about 5 minutes.

Sue

Grand Princess - Western Caribbean - April 25, 2004

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;4;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Constellation Transatlantic 9/7/04

Infinity Panama Canal 4/17/05

I prefer F-Docs, but then again, I always failed at everything!

This ship 10/91

That ship 11/95

Whatever ship 12/98

here a ship 13/99

there a ship 14/00

everywhere

a

ship ship 15/05

<font size="3" color=red>Over 1 year</font> into my LMBO cruise

I guess it should be fine, I think I will miss getting the package in the mail, but times change and we change with it! I really don't care how I get the information, the most important thing is the cruise itself!

9/01 Carnival Fasination

5/04 Celebrity Horizon

The only downside to Edocs in my opinion is having to go get the luggage tags at the pier & "deal" with that then! It was so nice to have the cab pull up, unload the luggage to a porter & just walk into the terminal.

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

I'm with you Rosie on that aspect of Edocs. Also kind of hard to do the "documents dance" with an email and PDF. Oh well...saving too much money to get too wrapped around the axle about that. Since we'll be driving to the next cruise I wonder what hotel Celebrity uses in Galveston....normally they have a desk set up the day before for guests and I could get the tags the night before? Anybody know?

Until Galaxy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;3;21;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived