How do I get my past guest number after my first cruise?

NolaZach

Or do you have to wait until after the second to get the "past saver discount"??

I just saw some deals and free upgrades I could do If I was gold.

Just call the cruiseline and tell them your past res. # ship and sail date... along with passengers names and they should be able to get the info for you. Also ask if you are eligible for the "Welcome Back" $50.00 discount if you are booking within 60 days of your previous cruise !

Just wanted to add if anyone ever finds this through a search.

That there is a place on Carnival.com where it has something that you put your DOB and ZIP in and it tells you your past guest number, but that didn't work for me, so I am using the email address given which is: pastguest@carnival.com

past guest info on Carnival.com

We tried all the links and they did not work for us. We called Carnival direct and they looked us up and gave us the numbers right then. Much easier than trying to navigate all the sites (and they still didn't work).

It's on your Currents Magazine mailing label and if you log-in to the site it's in My Profile | Update Personal Info; otherwise you'll have to call-in with your last-cruise Booking number in-hand. ken

If you are looking at cruises on Carnival.com, the past guest code is DP3.

If you managed your last cruise by setting up a profile on Carnival.com (to fill out your Funpass, etc). Check your profile.

Yo book past guest you don't need to give them the number anyway, it just comes up when they look at time of booking. Also if you still have your sail and sign card for the last cruise it is on there... whatever number was assigned to you then will carry with you from now on.

Yo book past guest you don't need to give them the number anyway, it just comes up when they look at time of booking. Also if you still have your sail and sign card for the last cruise it is on there... whatever number was assigned to you then will carry with you from now on.

This is not correct... you must provide the past guest # to qualify for the past guest discount or the res. agent has to look it up and input it.

Archived