Carnival Destiny Recent Pics/Experience...

cde48

We are thinking about cancelling our NCL Sky sailing on July 20, and re-booking on the Destiny's July 23 sailing...Does anyone have any recent photos/reviews on the Destiny?

We are thinking about cancelling our NCL Sky sailing on July 20, and re-booking on the Destiny's July 23 sailing...Does anyone have any recent photos/reviews on the Destiny?

I don't have any now, but I plan on posting some when I return. I will be back on June 20th.

I still need to get the pictures up that my friend took, but here are some from our January cruise.

http://s586.photobucket.com/albums/ss302/Indyrobb/Destiny%202009/?start=all

ALPHAKITTY ~ Thank you for the review. I think we are going to choose the eastern route. I like getting to see three ports, although I've already been to all of them. This will be our first cruise with our son so it will be exciting and being familiar with each port will be a plus.

I will tell you that I had thought about doing the same thing back in April but ended up going on the SKY and Had a great time..:) The cabins are smaller then on Carnival, But the ship is 4 years Newer and has just gone through a refurb and should be very nice..:)

Archived