Help please cabin question

Hi everyone,

I'm booked our cruise on the Indepence Of the Seas for March 2010. I am now worried about our cabin choice that we made (GS) #1268 deck 10. #1-Is there going to be a over hang on our deck from the Hot Tub on deck 11??

#2-I hear that being under deck 11 is bad b/c we are under the pool area and it will keep us up all night??

So if anyone can confirm any of these questions or has actually stayed in that room on near it could tell me that would be great. There are some other choices of rooms that I could change to but they are in the same area as we need a Grand Suite b/c of the room. We have about 6 people at least coming with us and I'm sure our rom will be the meeting place and we also like the extra room, espically the bathroom I need a tub.

Thanks Heather:)

You're worried about your Grand suite????

All decks are covered by the deck above. You most likely won't be tanning on your balcony---that's what the open pool deck is for! You won't have noise in your cabin from the deck above. You will be able to hear things while on the balcony---it is, after all, an outside, open space. It's nothing that should disturb an average person.

I think you'll be perfectly FINE in that location. Big space--great deck! Enjoy!

Archived