Carnival Glory - Review and Pictures 8/23/2008

sub_man_85

The end of our family vacation. We are looking forward to our next cruise in less than 3 months on the funship Carnival Pride.

I have enjoyed looking at the many vacation photos posted on this website. I would like to say thank you to the people who posted. I believe it has helped me when planning my family vacation.

I wish all Bon Voyage for their vacation and a safe return home.

cheers,

Sub_man_85

SN850084.jpg

Yes it was August 2008 - sorry it's not very timely.

sub_man_85,

Better late than never!

Great pics and fine looking family. Can't imagine three DDs; we have three DSs and I just asked my wife what we'd do if we had three daughters. Her reply was, 'Oh no. We couldn't do that.' :o

Sailing on the Glory in less than 6 months out of Canaveral, so really enjoying the pics!

I am just starting to get really excited about this cruise and your pics help even more. It is crazy how quickly you are out to sea sailing out of Canaveral!

Yes a great port and we nearly didn't make it because Fay went right over Florida and they closed the port until 2 days before the cruise. Carnival Sensation was reposition during that same time period.

Thank You for sharing! Really enjoyed your picture review!!! The Glory is a beautiful ship. Wish you and your family a wonderful cruise on the Pride and I hope to see another great review! Cheers!:)

Thanks for posting. We were on the same sailing as you - had fun looking for ourselves in your pictures (we weren't there, but friends were in your sail away shots!).

Enjoyed your photos a lot. We're sailing the eastern itin. this August - thanks for the memories!

A mixed jumble of ship photos 2

over the stern

CARNIVALGLORY257.jpg

aft pool

CARNIVALGLORY256.jpg

aft pool

CARNIVALGLORY255.jpg

sliding dome cover for the pool

CARNIVALGLORY254.jpg

CARNIVALGLORY253.jpg

red sail restaurant lido deck

CARNIVALGLORY252.jpg

the pic over the stern was awesome.....................

great pics....your daughters are adorable...we travel with my 3 sons...all grown now...but a great family vacation....we were on the glory in feb. 08..funny looking at your pics...there was alot i missed.....lol.....

my link to my review is below.....if you want to take a look

thanks.......

Archived