Does IOS have kettles in state room?

Yes the Independence has kettle in all cabins :D

Thanks Liz live just up the road from you, may meet one day on a cruise or in the local super market LOL. By the way what happened to the thread about Uk increased deposits and charging for cancelling or changing rooms was following it but went away for week end now comes up blank????

Thanks Liz live just up the road from you, may meet one day on a cruise or in the local super market LOL. By the way what happened to the thread about Uk increased deposits and charging for cancelling or changing rooms was following it but went away for week end now comes up blank????

Hi

I should have been through shopping in your town today but my stepdad got ill with shingles last night so shopping trip cancelled...hopefully next monday :D

As to the UK thread..waiting to hear why it was removed.:confused:

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful sunshine and I am sure you will love the Independence :D

We were on Independence last week. Yes there is a kettle, pastic mugs, Tetley t-bags but no coffee so if you are coffee drinkers you will need to bring some (or tea if you don't like Tetley!)

They also provide sugar, sweeteners and awful long life milk. We went and got a carton of fresh pasturised milk from the Windjammer and kept it in the fridge.

Hi

I should have been through shopping in your town today but my stepdad got ill with shingles last night so shopping trip cancelled...hopefully next monday :D

As to the UK thread..waiting to hear why it was removed.:confused:

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful sunshine and I am sure you will love the Independence :D

The thread wondering where it has gone has also been deleted.

We are coming up to Scotland soon, OH misses home too much so we have to go back for him to get his fix.

Hope your stepdad get better soon

We were on Independence last week. Yes there is a kettle, pastic mugs, Tetley t-bags but no coffee so if you are coffee drinkers you will need to bring some (or tea if you don't like Tetley!)

They also provide sugar, sweeteners and awful long life milk. We went and got a carton of fresh pasturised milk from the Windjammer and kept it in the fridge.

Thanks its just Moira needs the odd coffee fix and will now take a small jar, save me running to coffee station to bring her one. Also saves waiting for room service and cheaper as I always like to tip ...... yes I live in Scotland but its NOT true what they say LOL .... My Mum always said save the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves. Looking forward to seeing IOS and the surf machine.

Archived