quick OBC question....

I was just wondering when you see your OBC? We booked in Dec (I think during a WOW sale?) for this July and I forgot how this process works. Thanks!

The OBC should show up on your guest invoice. You must ask for this invoice to be emailed or faxed. The OBC does not show up anywhere on the web site. Call RCI or your travel agent if you used one.

if you do have OBC, can you use it before it shows up?? all of the charges appear on the sea pass and at the end of the cruise the charges are first taken from the OBC and then charged to your CC, right?

For example, we want to get the wine and dine with our OBC, but we can still order it the first night even though the OBC hasnt shown up yet?

if you do have OBC, can you use it before it shows up?? all of the charges appear on the sea pass and at the end of the cruise the charges are first taken from the OBC and then charged to your CC, right?

For example, we want to get the wine and dine with our OBC, but we can still order it the first night even though the OBC hasnt shown up yet?

Im not sure about OBC "showing up" .. as this is our first cruise. . but I just got off the phone wiht Royal about our OBC as we want to use it to pre-pay our tips and register for MTD and the rep assured me that woudl be possible upon boarding. .

Yes, you can purchase things before your OBC shows up. You just want the OBC to show up before the end of the cruise so it serves to reduce your final bill.

Archived