Unofficial cruzin with crazies

rdhnd

I sure wished that all of these " Official... crazzzie" post would be moved to the roll call section instead of cluttering the main page. Seems this morning of the 40 post on the main page 12 were for some specific dated cruise. I know we are all crazy because we do not have a life other than CC. Just wanted to get the rant off my chest.

RDHND

Im sure you know that these official CC cruises help pay for you to be here and to be able to rant?

Only CC official cruises can be advertised on the front pages, move on. CC makes the rules. Instead of getting upset, why not book a CC cruise and join the fun, might change your mind about them?

I sure wished that all of these " Official... crazzzie" post would be moved to the roll call section instead of cluttering the main page. Seems this morning of the 40 post on the main page 12 were for some specific dated cruise. I know we are all crazy because we do not have a life other than CC. Just wanted to get the rant off my chest.

RDHND

I never noticed until you mentioned it! :p:D

Don't worry, if the fuel surcharge gets added back on soon, there'll be 50 threads all about the same thing on page one and those ***OFFICIAL*** threads will have to work extra hard to stay on top.

Archived