Why so few MSC roll calls??????

Misty1937

I sailed on the Melody twice and enjoyed the cruise....a lot..... and all I want to know is...where is the Melody nowadays?? anyone know.?

Thanks for your reply already :)

Hi Aqua Sea cruiser.

Melody is still operating with MSC, not sure what cruises they have but I noticed there are Christmas & New Year cruises Brazil to Brazil. You could check their web site if you want to know nore.

Cheers Misty

Thanks for your reply Misty. Guess I will have to travel to Brazil if I wish to sail with her again.

One of the reasons she is so Dear to me is that I sailed her from FLL to the Caribbean and during Holy week. When it came to Good Friday, the whole crew got involved with re-enacting the death of Jesus, starting with the garden to the actual (crucifixation) they all wore costumes from Pontious Pilate era and it was so surreal, that it really made an impact on me. I will never foget it.

Has anyone ever experienced this on any other MSC cruise ship?

Some of you mentioned that there were only 10 English speaking on their cruise. If there are similar numbers across the board it's not surprising that roll call boards remain with low attendence.

I don't think Italians, French, Spanish , Germans etc have 'roll calls' in their traveling culture.

Maybe NCL which have a higher concentration of Americans passengers have a more active roll call board.

Thanks for your reply Misty. Guess I will have to travel to Brazil if I wish to sail with her again.

One of the reasons she is so Dear to me is that I sailed her from FLL to the Caribbean and during Holy week. When it came to Good Friday, the whole crew got involved with re-enacting the death of Jesus, starting with the garden to the actual (crucifixation) they all wore costumes from Pontious Pilate era and it was so surreal, that it really made an impact on me. I will never foget it.

Has anyone ever experienced this on any other MSC cruise ship?

No I haven't but then I haven't been onboard at Easter.

Looks like the melody is also doing the Iberian peninsula, the Black Sea as well as the med next year - so quite a varied itinerary

Archived