Question for recent Infinity cruisers to Alaska

winddncer

Alright. I'm hoping this is my last "plea" for help on this cruise (almost all the ducks in a row).

We weren't really happy with the selection of ship planned excursions for Victoria. We wanted a City Highlights/Butchart Gardens (my parents do that tour every year) - not listed unless you choose the picnic. We're going with the CVS Cruise Victoria tour. Now I need to know how timely we would be able to get off of the ship. Since we're supposed to arrive in Victoria at 2pm. I was wondering how accurate that is, and I'm wondering about what time we would be cleared from the ship.

There is a pick-up at 2:50 and another at 4pm. Trying to figure out which one to book.

I sailed on the Infinity on the 22nd thru 29th of May...originally we were told we were to get there at 3:00 pm...instead we got there at 4:00 o'clock. They extended the time we left though...we had to be back on the ship by 9:45 instead of 8:45 pm.

I sailed on the Infinity on the 22nd thru 29th of May...originally we were told we were to get there at 3:00 pm...instead we got there at 4:00 o'clock. They extended the time we left though...we had to be back on the ship by 9:45 instead of 8:45 pm.

I was on the same cruise - we just walked into town (25-30 minute at a brisk pace, 40-45 leisurely walk)

Anyways - it seemed like there were a lot of options to book excursions at the pier and probably a lot of flexibility there.

I was on the same cruise - we just walked into town (25-30 minute at a brisk pace, 40-45 leisurely walk)

Anyways - it seemed like there were a lot of options to book excursions at the pier and probably a lot of flexibility there.

I have a follow-up question. I don't want to book excursion through the cruise, instead I would prefer to book one at the pier. So, my question is whether or not I will be able to book horse drawn carriage tour at the pier.

Thanks for your help.

I have a follow-up question. I don't want to book excursion through the cruise, instead I would prefer to book one at the pier. So, my question is whether or not I will be able to book horse drawn carriage tour at the pier.

Thanks for your help.

There were representatives for this tour on the pier, but I can't say for certain that they were selling tickets.

That being said - at every stop in Alaska, there were vendors right on the pier selling excursions.

:)We, too, are on the Infinity to Alaska this summer and we wondered if we took the Butchart Gardens & Butterly exhibit (4 hrs) would we have enough time to walk around a little and sightsee before having to go back to the ship. Does anyone know or has anyone done this before? And, if so, would we take the transportation back to the ship from the gardens or into town and then have to get our own transportation back to the ship?

Archived