Any chance of rough weather in feb ?

suebubbles

Booked a caribbean cruise on Azura for Feb 2011 we have chose an aft cabin never had one before i do suffer from seasickness especially in not so peaceful waters :eek:has anyone done the caribbean in feb and experienced bad weather? SOUTHERN islands

Hi, we have cruised several times in the Southern Caribbean in February and have always had magnificent weather, no rough seas at all! We are also cruising on Azura in March 2011 and have booked an aft cabin. It has recently come to my notice that the class of ship that Azura belongs to - the same as Ventura and Princess' Ruby and Emerald Princess - has beams going through several cabins at the aft. We were in C751 until I discovered that there was a beam going through the balcony. We have now moved to C749 which doesn't have the beam.

If you want to discover more about this go to the Princess forum and put in your cabin number into the search box and you will discover whether you might be affected by the beam.

We love aft cabins, our favourite is on Oceana, their aft minis are fantastic!

Carole

Archived