Leaving Tommorow on Sea Princess

wannagonow123

This is my first time on Princess. I understand there is a laundry area on board. (Well, there is supposed to be, but I have read earlier posts). I'll just pack some extra shirst to be on safe side. Is there a service where we can get some clothes ironed? I was told I could not bring an iron with me.

I am so excited. I have prepared myself for possible issues. If port times are reduced, then I just can't shop as much. I am on vacation, and I want to relax.

This is my first time on Princess. I understand there is a laundry area on board. (Well, there is supposed to be, but I have read earlier posts). I'll just pack some extra shirst to be on safe side. Is there a service where we can get some clothes ironed? I was told I could not bring an iron with me.

I am so excited. I have prepared myself for possible issues. If port times are reduced, then I just can't shop as much. I am on vacation, and I want to relax.

IF the laundry rooms are still closed when you board, you do have the option of sending your things to the ships laundry (even for just pressing, which is half the price of clean and press). I agree though, with what has been reported, I would pack a few extra items just in case so you don't have a huge bill for cleaning and pressing from the ships laundry. And to answer your question. Irons in staterooms are prohibited, so I wouldn't bother to pack one. Normally they are provided in the self service laundry rooms, but who knows whats going on with that ship right now?

Best of luck, I hope whatever problems the ship is having are repaired by the time you board. Bon Voyage!

Archived