What to do with stuff while in the H2O Zone?

isk8

With all the threads on chair hogs over on the RCI board, what do you guys do with your stuff while you are in the H2O Zone with your kids? I'm guessing my son will want to spend way more than 30 minutes playing in the water. If you shouldn't put your stuff on a chair and then be gone more than 30 minutes, where do you put your stuff? This is assuming you didn't bring the other parent with you to sit there and watch your stuff.

I put all of our stuff on one chair. It's not as bad as the other areas. They won't be looking for chair hogs as intensly as they do in the solarium. The chairs are inches from the water at the H20 zone. You would see someone removing your stuff. Or if you notice the deck patrol put a sticker on your stuff (or so they are saying on the RCCL baord), then go and tell them you are standing in the pool.

If you're in the pool,, and using the facilities, you are NOT a chair hog! Don't take up chairs for children (who won't actually sit in them), but YOU may put your stuff there! There is no "30 minute" rule....common sense rules! If you are actively using the pool, and sitting occassionally in your chair, you are good to go. Chair hogs are folks who come to the pool at 6am, "reserve" a bank of chairs, and then don't appear until 2 pm to actually USE the chairs! Oink!

Archived