Private Snorkeling Tour in Cozumel

cra-z-2cruise

:confused:Will be in Cozumel on June 25th and wanting to take 2 teenage kids snorkeling. They have been once, but just from shore and was hoping to get them a better experience. Has anyone been on Mystic Tours recently? Have read good reviews, but would like a little more feedback.

How far is the marina from the cruise port. Will be on Ecstasy. How much is taxi fare? Have had several email conversations and so far it sounds pretty good. Have done many private tours in the past, but a little worried about being too far out on a non cruise tour and possibility of missing the ship with 2 teenagers. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance:):o;)

:confused:Will be in Cozumel on June 25th and wanting to take 2 teenage kids snorkeling. They have been once, but just from shore and was hoping to get them a better experience. Has anyone been on Mystic Tours recently? Have read good reviews, but would like a little more feedback.

How far is the marina from the cruise port. Will be on Ecstasy. How much is taxi fare? Have had several email conversations and so far it sounds pretty good. Have done many private tours in the past, but a little worried about being too far out on a non cruise tour and possibility of missing the ship with 2 teenagers. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance:):o;)

The advise to check out trip advisor is great. Also go to the website www.CozumelMyCozumel.com. Got great info off of that site. I emailed Roswitha (Dive instructor for Mystic Snorkel) she gets back to you asap. Her email address is kuda1@hotmail.com. I am also looking to do Mystic in September. Let me know how it goes..

Shawn

I've been with Rosi and Mystic three times, the last time this past January. I can't say enough great things about this tour! caleta harbour is about 10-15 minutes from port, taxi ride for 4 was $15.oo. We always have Rosi drop us off at Paradise Beach after the excursion1 It makes for a great day in Coz! If you have any other questions, let me know!

Oh....we always take the am tour, depending on what time your ship gets into port. Very little chance you'll miss the boat. Worse that could happen is her boat would break down but she knows everyone on the island and is constantly waving at the other excursion operators...lol...they'd give you a ride back to the harbour, for sure!

I've been with Rosi and Mystic three times, the last time this past January. I can't say enough great things about this tour! caleta harbour is about 10-15 minutes from port, taxi ride for 4 was $15.oo. We always have Rosi drop us off at Paradise Beach after the excursion. It makes for a great day in Coz! If you have any other questions, let me know!

That is a great suggestion. That way you get the snorkeling AND the beach time together with a minimum of effort. It is easy to get a taxi back to the ship when you are ready to leave PB as well.

That is a great suggestion. That way you get the snorkeling AND the beach time together with a minimum of effort. It is easy to get a taxi back to the ship when you are ready to leave PB as well.

Snorkeling in Fiji was just fantastic, too! We will be in Cozumel in July, will it be too hot to go to the beach? Can you give me some idea of the cost of Rosi's snorkeling trip? (Cannot dive due to an inner ear problem).

Elena

Snorkeling in Fiji was just fantastic, too! We will be in Cozumel in July, will it be too hot to go to the beach? Can you give me some idea of the cost of Rosi's snorkeling trip? (Cannot dive due to an inner ear problem).

Elena

Just email her at kuda1@hotmail.com. She will give you all the details. She gets back to you very quickly. Can't wait to take her tour in Sept.

Shawn

Elena

In July, I can't imagine not going to the beach because it will be hot. I'd want to get in the water to cool down.

I don't know the price for her snorkel trip, sorry.

Archived