When do i call to get credit for dropped rate?

marquez305

If your rate is down right now, I would call today. You never know what the rate will do tomorrow and if it goes back up it's too late.

Agree...the rates change constantly...Call as soon as you see the rate drop...If you wait it may be too late.

"Strike while the iron is hot!"

Call as soon as you see a significant price drop. Call again if it drops again. We did this three times on a Princess cruise. After the 3rd drop the price went up & it would have been too late.

Steve

Our final payment is not yet due, so whenever I see price drop or upgrade promo, I call. I have called about 5 times and have saved $630 on two cabins (four day cruise) and upgraded us 4 cat's, the equivalent of another $220 !!!! Each time a change is made they send me a new confirmation email, which, of course, I print out. DH says I am addicted to checking out the prices, but why not!!?? :D Good luck!!

Archived