Air France Flight 447

tabearone

Are there any Cruise ships in the area were Air France Flight 447 went down? If so are the Cruise ships helping with the spoting or finding anything. This is so sad. This has been with me and on my mind since I found out. God Bless all the familys thur this difficult time.

A debris field was spotted some time ago from the air, and the French navy is going to try to locate and retrieve the flight recorders, which will be difficult because of the depth of the ocean at that point. I don't believe there's anything on the surface except floating plastic and a jet fuel slick.

Hey why did they move this, it's news. has anyone heard if cruise ships are in the area and are helping with the recovery, i know what the news is saying. but havn't heard if cruise ships are in this area. The news said Cargo ships.

It is important that you posted about this tragic accident. Our hearts go out to all family and friends who lost loved ones.

Hi Cruiseapril

May God bring peace and resignation to the families of the lost and I know with all my heart that God accepted them into his Kingdom. My thoughts and prayers to all.

I am a world away, I feel so bad I can't help but to pray for those and there familys.

Archived