Our Quest For Diamond Plus Status

I completely agree with you, that's a lot of money for CL access and there really aren't that many other perks. The coupon book is the same as for diamond members. If my memory serves me correctly, I don't think the OP and his DW are drinkers (or if they are it's just a once in a while thing) which really has me puzzled about the push to be plus. Only used the CL on two cruises.......very, very crowded and there seemed to be a lot of people in it for bragging rights about how many cruises and to where etc.!! We're diamond, the best perk for me is the robe!!

Just my two cents

Lynda

Lynda, that's funny - b/c the first thing we do with the robes is throw them up in the closet and out of our way. Funny how everyone likes different perks for being D+. The robes are way, way to heavy and hot for me. I would die of heat stroke wearing them.

Lynda, that's funny - b/c the first thing we do with the robes is throw them up in the closet and out of our way. Funny how everyone likes different perks for being D+. The robes are way, way to heavy and hot for me. I would die of heat stroke wearing them.

That is funny, DH can't stand them either so I get to use them both!! Ahhhh, the simple things in life!!!!

Lynda

That is funny, DH can't stand them either so I get to use them both!! Ahhhh, the simple things in life!!!!

Lynda

But isn't that what cruising is REALLY all about. Simple pleasures, on a beautiful boat, see gorgeous islands, being together, and relaxing - no phones, no computers, nothing but each other, a drink, and nothing to do by lay on the beach. Wish I could do it every day.

We are Boat People!

Ship people actually. On the B2B we were just on the ship visited Coco Cay twice and Nassau twice. We got off and wandered around Nassau only once.

We spent out time on the ship. When everyone else got off we had the pool deck almost to ourselves. It was nice!

The one Sea Day we had the Pool Deck was jam packed!

We enjoy our balcony and listening to and watching the waves.

Our balcony cabin, No 1548 overlooked one of the small "Rescue Boats" so we had a great view of the water below us.

Archived