Photos from the Celebrity Solstice

Dinotoll

We were on the Solstice for a Eastern Med cruise which sailed on 5/04/09 starting from civitavecchia. This ship is absolutly amazing. A picture says more than 1000 words so I put some pics here at the web from our cruise what I wanted to share with you shiplovers.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dieter.S...2009DasSchiff#

many regards

dieter :D

We were on the Solstice for a Eastern Med cruise which sailed on 5/04/09 starting from civitavecchia. This ship is absolutly amazing. A picture says more than 1000 words so I put some pics here at the web from our cruise what I wanted to share with you shiplovers.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Dieter.S...2009DasSchiff#

many regards

dieter :D

Dieter, Thanks for sharing such great pictures! You did an wonderful job of showing off the ship in such a great fashion. I'm currently working on sorting our recent photos form the 5/15 sailing to share. Wish me well.

Pinkie

Great photos! You showed a lot of the ship I have not seen in other places. Thank you so much. I had forgotten about the Pasta station. Can't wait till we get to sail!

pics were great. thank you. I saw a menu for blu. do you have any other nights menus? which night was that for?

There is a great website called "thepreismans.com" It has "pictures" of the menus, and much, much more.

Archived