Carnival Complaints

spencercoop

I saw a video on youtube and in the comment sections it said that RCI is so much better than Carnival and that Carnival just relies on first time cruisers that don't know what they're missing.

They said these things were missing from Carnival:

A Complete Menu for room service

having a spoon in their role of silverwear (come on who cares????)

and not having the buffet close down at four

It is crazy what people complain about. Am I just unreasonable thinking that is is crazy for people to be complaining at things like silverwear??

So the question is...are they being crazy or are you being unreasonable? :D

Seriously though, everyone likes something different. You like the Carnival product, you've been on it enough to know that. ;) What do you care what anyone else thinks?

I prefer the RCCL product, yet here I am going on Carnival again.

Does it matter? Nope, it's great we have enough ships to choose from to make us all happy. :D

I saw a video on youtube and in the comment sections it said that RCI is so much better than Carnival and that Carnival just relies on first time cruisers that don't know what they're missing.

It is crazy what people complain about. Am I just unreasonable thinking that is is crazy for people to be complaining at things like silverwear??

No it's only crazy to complain about people complaining about things like silverware :D Take it all with a grain of salt and enjoy what you enjoy and forget the rest of it :)

YouTube..gotta understand that anyone can just about say anything

on there..If someone wanted to film me..id tell them that RCCL has

the best french fries on the seas..but, CCL has the best food..:p

I know anyone can post anything on youtube. I was just thinking wow when I read about the spoons. I guess people have nothing better to do than complain about missing spoons in their silverwear rolls.

Let people think what they want, you can argue with someone all day and they will tell you how bad it is, when they have never even been on a carnival ship .....just leave it as our secret.

P.S. You always get a spoon with room service and what do you actually use a spoon to eat with in the buffet, other than soup, which has soup spoons at the end of the line, that can actually be used for something other than soup, it ya really need to use one for your jello:rolleyes:

Come on folks...lest all of the superior minds from RCCL think the folks on the Carnival boards are a bunch of dimwits...it's "silverware", not "silverwear"!

Sorry...I just had to! :D

Come on folks...lest all of the superior minds from RCCL think the folks on the Carnival boards are a bunch of dimwits...it's "silverware", not "silverwear"!

Sorry...I just had to! :D

Yeah, it kind of reinforces the perception. Donut?

Most of what they say is so untrue. The people that made that are probably cheerleaders for RCCL and have never been on a Carnival cruise in their life.

Archived