Question about adding pictures to my posts...

brendak28

Hi Everybody, I am attempting to put together a review of my Cruise on the Liberty 5/23. However, I cannot figure how to put pictures in the review. If anyone can give me any points it would be greatly appreciated!!:D Also, Don't know if it makes a difference or not, but I am using a MAC.

Thanks in advance!

I dont know if a MAC is different, but to add them to the text so they show up as regular size within the text, you need to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket, then copy the link to the little stamp like thing that is yellow above.

to add them as thumbnails you just go below and click on manage html, click advanced if you cannot see it, then click to upload each picture, and they will attach as small pictures folks have to click on to make them bigger to see better.

If they are uploaded to your computer just right click on the pic, copy then paste it into your post. They will show up full size.

Tried it again, could copy, but then paste didnt work to paste it into this post.

There is a reason everyone I know uses a web hosting site to post pictures here. There are a few things you can paste in like the smiles from a site, but not regular pictures from a computer ... at least with a pc, dont know about a MAC.

Thanks!! It worked!!! :D

Brendak28, can you list the hosting site you used along with the steps used for me? You can email me privately at travlngrl1996@aol.com

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to read(see) your review.

Does anyone know if WEBSHOTS will work for doing this and lastly do I start a post to do the review or can I start a review on MS Word (or such) and copy and paste into a post to make this work?

Brendak28, can you list the hosting site you used along with the steps used for me? You can email me privately at travlngrl1996@aol.com

Thanks in advance and I can't wait to read(see) your review.

Does anyone know if WEBSHOTS will work for doing this and lastly do I start a post to do the review or can I start a review on MS Word (or such) and copy and paste into a post to make this work?

Yes to your questions. I use Webshots and upload my entire photo album for each cruise. When I want to post a certain picture, I find it in my album on Webshots and look for the button to "link to it", resize to the largest size so they are big, then copy the bottom line that says "post in a forum" & paste so the picture shows up in the post.

2907501720040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

When I do reviews, I always use Word then paste it in. Then I add photo's where I want them.

Yes to your questions. I use Webshots and upload my entire photo album for each cruise. When I want to post a certain picture, I find it in my album on Webshots and look for the button to "link to it", resize to the largest size so they are big, then copy the bottom line that says "post in a forum" & paste so the picture shows up in the post.

2907501720040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

When I do reviews, I always use Word then paste it in. Then I add photo's where I want them.

Thanks for your help Lisa.

Archived