What can you tell me about Triumph?

Well Hubby just surprised me last night with a cruise for our 25th anniversary (June 16th) on the Triumph to Canada. I would appreciate any and all info about this ship. He booked an 8A for June 15th. Just in case somebody wanted to know which cabin cat. we were gonna be staying in.

Thanks in advance for any replies ;)

~~Debbie~~

I was going to point you in the direction of my recent review, but it looks like momof1lilguy already did!! It's the 2nd link she posted, otherwise just click the link in my signuature. Happy Anniversary, and have a great trip!! :):):)

Well Hubby just surprised me last night with a cruise for our 25th anniversary (June 16th) on the Triumph to Canada. I would appreciate any and all info about this ship. He booked an 8A for June 15th. Just in case somebody wanted to know which cabin cat. we were gonna be staying in.

~~Debbie~~

Happy 25th Anniversary!! Aren't you lucky to have such a sweet husband!!

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this link yet, but here is a ton of great info on Triumph! Me and my bf will be on her in Oct and we're super excited!!

Be sure to let us all know how your trip goes :)

Jenn

http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/images/c/c7/Carnival_Triumph_Info.pdf

I will be a bit biased because this was my first true vacation experience as an adult and ultimately got me hooked to cruising. The ship was beautiful, the staff was wonderful, and our room was spacious. Our room and the ship was always clean. We had a balcony and the next cruise I insisted on another. It is very relaxing out there. I have a few pics from the balcony in my signature(see below).

Happy 25th annivesary and enjoy your cruise!

Being our first cruise we're probably biased, but we think it's a beautiful ship with a great staff. Nice decor that is classy without being too gaudy. No mini-fridges in the rooms though. Only thing I'd improve on. That, and looser slots. lol

Thank You so much for your help and with the Anniversary Wishes. I love all the pics everybody took. They look very professional ;) Glad to here that the staff is nice and the ship is clean.

I have never sailed this closely to the date of our cruise so i am freaking out over here about getting everything done in such a short amount of time :eek:

Do they have a poolside BBQ ? I know on NCL they have it and it's nice.

What about bringing champagne for our anniversary? Will they take it or charge us a corkage fee?

How many restaurants do they have? Do they have any specialty restaurants?

Do you think we will be able to get a table for 2 since it's so close to our sailing?

O.K. That's enough Q's for ya. I could have kept going. LOL :)

Thanks,

~~Debbie~~

I was going to point you in the direction of my recent review, but it looks like momof1lilguy already did!! It's the 2nd link she posted, otherwise just click the link in my signuature. Happy Anniversary, and have a great trip!! :):):)

Of course!! I LOVED your review!

We were on the Triumph 5/25 and have written a review. We were not overjoyed with the food or the attitude of the staff. The food was just OK and the staff would speak, but that was it. As for staff, maybe we were just unlucky this time around and found the least friendly ones. The ship was clean and not quite as gaudy as some of the other Carnival ships. Considering this ship was built in 1999 and refurbished in 2008, it is in good condition.

~~Debbie~~

Debbie the Triumph is just GREAT!you are going to love it

HAPPY 25th ANNIVERSARY!

Archived