Miracle departs at 8pm from Tampa?

steveaaaa

I will be on the Feb 13 Miracle cruise that leaves at 8 pm. The story we got is that the Miracle will be used as a floating hotel for the Superbowl. It will then got to Ft. Lauderdale for a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas. It will return to Ft. Lauderdale, unload its passengers and then proceed to Tampa. It will take time for it to get to Tampa and will arrive sometime late Sunday morning. They have to restock. Carnival told us that we could start loading at 1:30 PM but if anyone has ever called carnival before you can call 3 or 4 times and get 3 or 4 different answers. Our TA said they would let us know when we could board. We plan to be there around 2 pm.

Lisa

I am on the Miracle cruise that leaves on the 13th Feb

I think half the people on cruise critic are sailing that week.. LOL

your cruise will be departing at 8pm. are you coming in the day beofre or the saem day as the cruise?

I am coming in on the 10th because I have 80 people coming in from all over and we have to do a rehearsal and rehearsal dinner...etc before we sail on the 13th. My wedding is still at the same time and nothing changes it is just that the Marlins can't all get there for the scheduled departure time and they make more money than I do...so we sail when they want to sail...

Archived