Dawn Princess

yeaders

Hi all.

Going on the Dawn Princess in January.Leaving Sydney for a cruise around New Zealand.

Anyone been on this boat.

Several times we have sailed on the Dawn when she was sailing from the U.S. She is a beautiful Sun class vessel. Love the size, not too big, not too small. :)

Hi all.

Going on the Dawn Princess in January.Leaving Sydney for a cruise around New Zealand.

Anyone been on this boat.

G'day,

Hop onto the P & O Australia site. There is where you will find all the information you require. It is based out of Sydney so has Australian currency on board and is geared to the Aussie/NZ market. You will have a ball, go with the flow. New Zealand is a beautiful country, we travelled both islands for three weeks a couple of years ago and would love to go back.

Enjoy your trip.

We have sailed on the Dawn and the Grand. I preferred the Dawn to the Grand. I loved how easy it was to get around. It could be that I have a prejudiced view because it was our first Cruise, but I loved the Dawn. I am sure you will too.

The Dawn is great. The Promenade Wrap Around Deck is wider and has loungers to sit on. I like the indoor Pizza rest. where you can get a whole pizza, calzones and other items.

We shall be on the Dawn for only 2 days on 20th of this month after she has been in dry dock for 10 days They are putting in MUS but it wont be for us yet. We sailed to NZ with her last year and everything was good except that of course as with other ships the theatre is not large enough for the cruisers so they have started to show the entertainment 3 times to spread the load.

The staff were good the facilities and amenities were good and in working order and the food was good - a little repetitive and largely sea food biased but I did not have to cook it or wash up and there was always som,ething I could choose and enjoy although I dont eat sea food.

You will have a great cruise enjoy it lots:D

We have just been on the Dawn Princess in May on the Hawaiian cruise.

It is a lovely ship, it is in very good shape and well maintained.

We had a balcony cabin and found these a little smaller than some of the other Princess ships. Saying that though they are very comfortable. We did ask for an egg crate as the bed was just a little too firm for us.

The crew were one of the best we have had on any cruise, the food was very good also. We both have a few kgs. to lose since the holiday.

Hope that you have a wonderful cruise, we have done this trip many times we love it so much.

Best wishes :)

Hi Yeaders,

My husband and I did our first cruise in February of this year on the Dawn Princess. We had a fantastic time and I just loved the Dawn. The staff, food, entertainment and EVERYTHING was just perfect. Made some lovely new friends and cant wait to cruise again. I am sure you will enjoy the Dawn she is a beautiful ship.

We had a balcony cabin, while it is was not overly large it was extremely comfortable. Hubby read 3 books on an 8 night cruise, he totally unwound and we are planning a cruise on the Sun Princess (sister ship) to New Zealand in January 2011 - cant wait.

Vicki

Archived