Hotel recommendation for Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle

We will be there for 1 night and have to be close to a place called Acalia. (A reception type place). Any suggestions?? We're combining a cruise with a wedding reception. I'm pretty sure it's in the Space Needle vacinity.

Thanks for any info...

There are quite a few places near there. For chains, the Homewood Suites is close by (although, down the hill so it's an uphill walk from there to your reception site), and then the next closest chain I think is the ones on the opposite side of Seattle Center (flat walk but a bit longer)--Hampton Inn would be the closest for you. Non-chain, there's the Mediterranean Inn and the MarQueen Hotel, and also the Inn at Queen Anne. Those three are all very close to where you need to be, closer than the Homewood Suites. I'd check recent reviews for those three--I've never stayed at any of them, but I know the Mediterranean Inn is a newer property and the MarQueen is an older one.

Enjoy your stay in Seattle!

Thank you very much. I found the Mediterranean Inn for $109, which I think is probably a pretty good deal considering the limited availablity for the weekend I need it and Seattle hotel prices. You were very helpful!

Thank you very much. I found the Mediterranean Inn for $109, which I think is probably a pretty good deal considering the limited availablity for the weekend I need it and Seattle hotel prices. You were very helpful!

Glad I could help! Feel free to ask any other questions, there's a few of us locals who check in with this forum fairly regularly.

Archived