Rent a Wreck in Juneau

hon2u

Has anyone rented a car from Rent a Wreck this season?

I reserved a car with them some months ago for our upcoming visit. They have always been quick to respond to emails. This week I cannot get a response from anyone there.....just a bit concerned.

Has anyone rented a car from Rent a Wreck this season?

I reserved a car with them some months ago for our upcoming visit. They have always been quick to respond to emails. This week I cannot get a response from anyone there.....just a bit concerned.

We've rented from them a few times and have always had wonderful service. If they are not responding to e-mail perhaps they are having a problem with their e-mail service. Have you tried calling them? (Remember that they are in a different time zone.) (888)843-4111 and (907)789-4111 are their numbers in Juneau. I have two different e-mail addresses: juneau@rentawreck.com and Konnierentawreck@acsalaska.net

We've rented from them a few times and have always had wonderful service. If they are not responding to e-mail perhaps they are having a problem with their e-mail service. Have you tried calling them? (Remember that they are in a different time zone.) (888)843-4111 and (907)789-4111 are their numbers in Juneau. I have two different e-mail addresses: juneau@rentawreck.com and Konnierentawreck@acsalaska.net

Thanks for the numbers. We rented from Konnie a few years ago and had great service as well. You may be right about the email. I will give her a call later today. We are leaving Wednesday and getting very excited!

We were VERY pleased with their service and with the car we rented. We were actually upgraded to a van (for our family of 5) and we had a wonderful day!!

I would highly recommend renting a vehicle from them and renting here in Juneau. Even the cost of the shuttle out to Mendenhall is $14 per person. If you check on the cost of a small vehicle it isn't that much more for a few people and you can visting a few other places and take your time! We drove to St Theresa and Eagle Beach (saw eagles pretty close) and it was a great day. Tides were out at St Theresa and I've never seen as many star fish in my entire life!!

We rented from them the first part of May and had great service. They picked us up at the pier and took us to the van we rented. I suggest calling them also. I had emailed them and didn't get an answer back after a couple days so called and made a reservation right there. They must not check their email regularly.

Archived