Trinidad excursion question

ckr31

We will be going on a 14 day cruise on the grand next year.Whats the best shore excurision when in Trinidad sponsored by princess .we are not very active people cause of my wife's bad hip,however we can handle moderate activity,with walking for long distances,but not into mountain climbing or stuff like that.we enjoy history and sight seeing and beaches.any reccomendations

When are you going? We will be hitting Trinidad in January, just after the first of the year. I'll be happy to report afterwards. If you go to the Princess site, they have sevearl excursion listed that look like they are easy - Port of Spain highlights or the Trinidad Highlight involve light walking only. I'd be better able to tell you in Janaury though.

We will be going on a 14 day cruise on the grand next year.Whats the best shore excurision when in Trinidad sponsored by princess .we are not very active people cause of my wife's bad hip,however we can handle moderate activity,with walking for long distances,but not into mountain climbing or stuff like that.we enjoy history and sight seeing and beaches.any reccomendations

I rented a Cab in Trinidad.

There are seven houses there called "The Magnificant Seven" --

Old Sea Captain houses.

Had Cab stop at the Houses for photos. Very little walking involved.

Folks who took the Princess Town Tour were not able to get Photos.

Also, a Church on top of a Hill -- Very scenic -- Very little walking.

I never take a Ship's Tour in the Caribbean; always rent Cabs.

Archived