Majesty Fitness Center ?

alexis4014

My DH and I are heading to Bermuda tomorrow (6/7/09) on the Majesty. All the other NCL ships we've been on have cardio equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, etc) with TVs where you can plug in head phones. Is that the case with the Majesty as well?

TIA!

I know the fitness center had a few (5?) treadmills, bikes and some weight machine. Plus either 2 stair climbers or ellipticals (just can't picture what the two machines off on the side actually were LOL). There were TV's in there, so I assume you could plug in to listen (I read instead). The room is small, but we never had trouble getting a bike and a treadmill.

OP's probably well on their way to the ship, but recently we went to the fitness center, and there were 3 treadmills with TV's that you could plug your ear phones into. Only two of the treadmills were in working order. There were 2 or 3 "bike" machines with TV's, and two elliptical machines in front of the window. I don't remember if they had TV's though.

Behind the treadmills were some weight machines.

Bon Voyage, alexis!

Archived