Thank you CARNIVAL...VALOR REVIEW May 31 - June 7..PICS

I am glad that you had a good cruise. We were on this cruise, as well.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise as well!

Thanks for a great review. It has been very entertaining!!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the comments everyone! I have some serious PCD

I guess you could relive the moments, thru your posting :D

Yes..By writing reviews it gives me a permanent memory of our vacation..I wrote my review of the Valor last year. I had no idea we would be sailing again. I used last years review to remember all the spots we visited.

It is a great keepsake to have..:D Try to write them soon after, it is amazing how the days of a cruise run into each other

• 7 months later...

Hi!!

Thank you for the wonderful review!! I will be on the valor in a week, I noticed that you mentioned the balcony and that you were worried about your son...... well, I have two boys.....one is 7 and the other is 4......Does the door have a lock? I'm scared to death that they will get out there some how.....How scary is the balcony? can they easily go over it? Thanks for your info!!

Floridacruzin

I will send you Charlie's information. Could y'all post that info.

thanks

Looking for the box with the card..will post once I find it

Hi!!

Thank you for the wonderful review!! I will be on the valor in a week, I noticed that you mentioned the balcony and that you were worried about your son...... well, I have two boys.....one is 7 and the other is 4......Does the door have a lock? I'm scared to death that they will get out there some how.....How scary is the balcony? can they easily go over it? Thanks for your info!!

Honestly, you are going to be soo protective and the locks are sooo high, that you will be fine! It would be VERY difficult if not impossible for a child to even open the door, let alone "go over it." They would have to be standing on chairs and then really lean over....Scare them before you get on...it was effective with Andrew. I have another balcony booked and I am not concerned at all!

Have a great time

Looking for the box with the card..will post once I find it

Honestly, you are going to be soo protective and the locks are sooo high, that you will be fine! It would be VERY difficult if not impossible for a child to even open the door, let alone "go over it." They would have to be standing on chairs and then really lean over....Scare them before you get on...it was effective with Andrew. I have another balcony booked and I am not concerned at all!

Have a great time

Thank you so much!!! :)

We live in South Florida also.....(Pembroke Pines).......we are from Orlando.....we have lived here for almost 4 years and we love it!!.....

~~~~~~~~~~Your review was EXCELLENT!!

Wow Amy , that was a fantastic review, you took me thru my cruise again, and i am all depressed , i wish we were on our rollcall again starting over , i so loved roatan , it was like our own private beach on the trip we

took, and i so loved that we could sunbathe in our balconys as there was only sky above us , i always think of us in our robes catching the last of the sun as we were on the highest cabins, and andrew`s little hand coming under the divider for more cadbury`s chocolate ,lol, and that it was amazing that at least 4 of our rollcall were within chatting distance of each other when we were on our balconys ,lol, even thou next door was super shy , did shawn take note on how to get the xbox running for next time , so he doesnt need to wait for a nice tv technician to help out , heres my photo of the pool deck from the spa deck door to pool

xxx linda

707538560_Picture079.jpg.475db99f536e222c45b8a677350a92a4.jpg

Wow... Thanks for the great review... We are on the Valor at the end of the month and we have the very same room... any other info or thoughts you have on the room would be great... thanks... We were initially concerned about perhaps some noise from the spa but I am gathering from your review all was well....

Wow... Thanks for the great review... We are on the Valor at the end of the month and we have the very same room... any other info or thoughts you have on the room would be great... thanks... We were initially concerned about perhaps some noise from the spa but I am gathering from your review all was well....

When you get up to the Spa level, you will see the entrance to the Spa. The rooms are tucked off to the side in their own corrider. We never heard any noise in the cabin. The only people that will even walk down that hall are the ones on the spa deck. Specifically in your cabin, no one will be walking by at all.

When you step out the doors leading to the outside from the Spa deck, everything is right around you.

Have a great cruise and enjoy our first balcony room as much as we did!

When you get up to the Spa level, you will see the entrance to the Spa. The rooms are tucked off to the side in their own corrider. We never heard any noise in the cabin. The only people that will even walk down that hall are the ones on the spa deck. Specifically in your cabin, no one will be walking by at all.

When you step out the doors leading to the outside from the Spa deck, everything is right around you.

Have a great cruise and enjoy our first balcony room as much as we did!

Thanks so much.... Looking forward to this room... this was a last minute upgrade for us and your pictures helped to make the choice to grab it... :D

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the great review...2/13/11 will be our first Carnival cruise and we booked the spa deck. Every picture I found of the Valor had 11 as an enclosed deck, but I found info that with the 2008 re-fit they were converted to balconies. Your review gave us some great info on the Valor, definitely amped up the anticipation!

Thanks for your review... after reading it then catching letsgo comments I realized it was from Last June.. lol (she is my best friend, thanks to cruising) and since your review we have been on the Valor twice!! She is my new fav ship.. our cruises in Oct 09 and Jan 10 were AMAZING!! Best service we have gotten in all of my cruises.. would I cruise on the Valor again... any day!!

Aren't CC folks the best!! :p

First of all I think you should be a writer, maybe you are, I don't know. But I can honeslty say that was the most interesting and humoooorous review I've ever read!

Ok, so my question is, we are going on the Valor in October but we don't go to Key West - has the itinerary changed?

Do you know anything about hte chair lifts in Honduras? Is it safe to go to the beach that way?

What is the roll call you mentioned?

Did anyone do the your time dining that you know because that is what we palnned on doing. We are 2 adults and three teens

Archived