Free Juice in Main Dining Room with Dinner?

dz63

There a several threads indicating that juice is free in the main dining room. I enjoy pineapple juice on ice. Anybody know if pineaple juice is included? What other juices are available for free?

There will be several juices in on the Lido deck all day long for free.

The dining room offers free tea and i think kids can get Milk.

Iv never seen juices offered all day long on the Lido either?? Which ship was that. I see lemonaide and iced tea. No juice after breakfast.

Iv never seen juices offered all day long on the Lido either?? Which ship was that. I see lemonaide and iced tea. No juice after breakfast.

I was thinking that to. I've seen the OJ and some kind of Guava/Orange or something in the AM, but then it is switched out by lunchtime.

They have Apple juice all day long and usually some other juice in the outside drink fountains.

I was on the Conquest in May and never saw apple juice during the day, wow. And I think Im pretty observant. Must vary from ship to ship then.

I was on the Conquest in May and never saw apple juice during the day, wow. And I think Im pretty observant. Must vary from ship to ship then.

Thats what i'm starting to thing also, My DH loves apple juice and would drink it all day long, at first i thought it was tea so i took a big drink and almost choked to death.

I remember it was on Lberty a few years ago all day long also...maybe they switch it out with other things cause it wasn't to long ago they didn't even have guava juice.

I was on the Elation in April and May...no apple juice that I saw. Just tea and lemonade after breakfast. I wonder if its something they used to have and recently cut out.

Well, I will be back on the Elation again in Aug so I can check it out.

Thats what i'm starting to thing also, My DH loves apple juice and would drink it all day long, at first i thought it was tea so i took a big drink and almost choked to death.

I remember it was on Lberty a few years ago all day long also...maybe they switch it out with other things cause it wasn't to long ago they didn't even have guava juice.

I have some vague memory of apple juice on Ecstasy back in 2006, but dont remember it for quite a while.

They have Apple juice all day long and usually some other juice in the outside drink fountains.

This has not been the case on our last 4 or 5 cruises - apple juice has not been available on the Fantasy after breakfast ends for quite some time. Not sure about other ships, but I imagine it's the same.

Archived