Refrigerators?

Pinktulip21

Hello..

Are there refrigerators in the cabins? I'm debating whether or not to bring a case of water and/or soda with me on my first cruise on June 29th on the Norwegian Sky. Also, if I do decide to bring drinks, do I just slap a luggage tag on them and hope they are delivered to my room with my other bags or bring them on the ship myself?

Hello..

Are there refrigerators in the cabins? I'm debating whether or not to bring a case of water and/or soda with me on my first cruise on June 29th on the Norwegian Sky. Also, if I do decide to bring drinks, do I just slap a luggage tag on them and hope they are delivered to my room with my other bags or bring them on the ship myself?

Yes there are refrigerators in ship cabins. You should be able to bring water aboard and soda. There has been endless discussion regarding toting liquor aboard. If you do a search for the specific line you are sailing or a search here you will get some information. You are not supposed to bring boos onto the ship but, many people do.

Here is a link to a discussion on the matter. It looks like Royal Caribbean no longer allows passengers to bring liquor aboard due to the spate of people going overboard in the last few years.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=873915&highlight=bringing+liquor+aboard

Jonathan

They don't keep things cold as you'd like. I would recommend bringing a small rolling ice chest with you to keep things iced down. The room attendents are happy to keep it filled with ice for you.

Read my review below and it will tell you what all I brought.

Let me know if you have questions.

As stated above, the refrigerators are not very cold.

Also, the ship's water is very pure to drink. I wouldn't waste my space and money buying water. You may want to bring on a bottle or two that you can refill for use on shore.

Have a great cruise! It won't be long till it is here!!

Archived