Coral/Island princess photos?

cruzinj

• 1 month later...

Hello...

Click on the link in my signature and follow the link to my home page...

The Coral pics are the third gallery listed.

I've never been on an X ship...many times on Princess ships. I LOVE the Coral...she is a perfect size ship and very nicely appointed. We loved her covered pool...dining options and her staff...

She's a beauty...Have a wonderful cruise.

I have very recent photos of IP if you wish to give an email address I can send them to you let me know which parts of the ship you are most interested in viewing and I will let you know if I have them. She is absolutely beautiful and kept up meticulously. This was our first cruise but many of our fellow travelers commented that this ship outshone others that they had been on.

I don't have many still upoaded from Coral Princess, since I went on her in October 2003 and already took alot of my pics down...but check out my cruise gallery at:

http://www.funtigo.com/zackiedawg?b=88124&c=177495&p=2.0&n=2&af=y&nav=prev

Page 1 has some leftover shots from my Coral Princess cruise, but only one shows the ship itself (at Grand Cayman). Pages 2-4 are all from the Celebrity Summit which I just got off of in November 2004.

I liked the Coral...very nice ship, good food, good service, and the mini-suites are huge. The ship was clean, well-presented, and nicely decorated. I considered it on a par with the last few Royal Caribbean cruises I had gone on (Explorer and Voyager of the Seas) as an overall experience. I would have to say a few perks and little touches onboard the Celebrity Summit made it my favorite, and a notch above the Princess...but that doesn't detract from Princess as much as compliment Celebrity.

I would find it hard to believe anyone would be disappointed on the Coral...it is a beautiful ship and everything I remember about it was excellent...a great cruise. Celebrity seemed to do a few things I didn't expect, and that made the M-class ships a very pleasant surprise and being my 20th cruise it actually changed my expectations enough to feel fresh and different. But I love cruising, and I think I'd put the largest class RCL ships on par with the Coral Princess, with the Coral being more intimate...and Celebrity's M-classes 1/2 notch above.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived