Laundry service?

volntitan

I don't recall exactly, but I know that it was not significantly more than we pay at home, and was less than we have paid in major hotels. We did not feel ripped off, and the convenience of not bringing my whole closet was certainly worth the price.

I agree with Zimmy...

I have used it often and felt it was priced reasonably and worth while.

Nice coming back to the cabin after an afternoon in the sun to find a crisp shirt ready to go for dinner, (a nice accompaniment to the crisp skin in some cases).

Dimitri

T.O.

Just happened to have laundry & dry cleaning invoices from recent voyage

Laundry

Men - short sleeve shirt $3.25, trousers $5, shorts $3.50

Ladies - dress $8, blouse $4.50, trousers $5, shorts $3.50

Dry cleaning

Men - jacket/trousers/silk shirt $7, shorts $5, shirt $6

Ladies - dress $12, jacket/skirt/trousers $7, blouse $6

Thanks! I finally got a response from someone. I was asking about beer on board. Pretty dissappointed with the selection. Heiny and Amstel light as there top beer?

Maybe if I write your contact, there would be a better chance at getting some more "esoteric" beers on board.

Thanks! I finally got a response from someone. I was asking about beer on board. Pretty dissappointed with the selection. Heiny and Amstel light as there top beer?

Maybe if I write your contact, there would be a better chance at getting some more "esoteric" beers on board.

I would definitely email Adrianne and make a request for some "esoteric" beers that you would like to try or like to have on board. I have found SD to be very responsive to these types of requests.

If you aren't familiar with the brands in a certain region explain what you would like and they will try to accommodate your request!

I'll do that. Not even sure what to ask for since most of what I drink is probably only available in the states. But to get some good european beer?

Do I dare to dream?

Should I contact this lady or find out who my dad has dealt with in the reservation office on prior occasions?

I'll do that. Not even sure what to ask for since most of what I drink is probably only available in the states. But to get some good european beer?

Do I dare to dream?

Should I contact this lady or find out who my dad has dealt with in the reservation office on prior occasions?

The reservations office in Miami is small so you can give them a call and ask them if they would be able to have some special European beers on board for you. I would be specific in terms of your likes and dislikes. Make sure you have your booking number so they can pull up the reservation.

I have never dealt with Adrianne directly ... I usually just deal with the folks in the reservation office and they always fill our requests!

I wonder if the same result can come by way of email. Can't really call from work.

If you can't call I would drop Adrianne an email. Remember to include the booking number, stateroom and voyage number/date!

Thanks! We don't have our Stateroom assignment just yet (I don't think we do atleast), but I'll do that!

You can check for your cabin assignment on the SD website under "already booked". Might be posted now.

J.

Archived