Cabin information

scrustyrock

Does anyone have any information regarding any of these cabins 6311, 6308, 6307, or 6315 on the Celebrity Solstice. The are offering a reduction of price on these cabins on my upcoming cruise and I wondering if they have any special problems. I would appreciate any information you can give me.

Thank you so much,

Sharon Campbell

They are all the continental deck and Sunset Verandahs. We had 6312 not one of the one's you listed but the middle of the them. We loved it but we also love just walking out and have the sight and sound of the wake.

Some people do not care for these because there is no cover to block the sun and then there is the blue area which is the window section of the restaurant below. There are solar panels there. It didn't bother us in the least or our neighbors in the least. Some also complained of soot but it was a non-issue for us.

They are all the continental deck and Sunset Verandahs. We had 6312 not one of the one's you listed but the middle of the them. We loved it but we also love just walking out and have the sight and sound of the wake.

Some people do not care for these because there is no cover to block the sun and then there is the blue area which is the window section of the restaurant below. There are solar panels there. It didn't bother us in the least or our neighbors in the least. Some also complained of soot but it was a non-issue for us.

Thanks you so much for your reply.

Archived