Verandas on millenium class ships

ChrisC.

Hi, I am booked on the Connie in Sept. in cabin 7017 which is at the front of the ship just behind the area that juts out. Will we be able to see anything from this balcony? Has anyone been in one of these cabins? Thanks Chris

Hi, I am booked on the Connie in Sept. in cabin 7017 which is at the front of the ship just behind the area that juts out. Will we be able to see anything from this balcony? Has anyone been in one of these cabins? Thanks Chris

You have the disadvantage of being over the cabins known as the Sweet 16, on deck 6, they have large balconies, might impede your view some??

The first is the view from 6025 on Constellation looking up. Your balcony is the deck above, far left. There's a solid wall to one side so you won't be able to look forwards.

You also look through thicker steel girders in front of you that show up best in the second photo. This is the other side of the ship, but same idea. Your cabin will be the equivalent of above 6016.

2401258660054958397S600x600Q85.jpg

2cbalconies1-vi.jpg

Phil

Good morning. If you haven't looked at them before please do look at the aft facing cabins on Deck 7. The CC cabins there sell for the same rate as CC cabins elsewhere however they have huge decks.

We used to book CC cabins along the side of the ship and then on our last cruise booked on of these aft facing cabins. What a treat. We had a great view facing aft plus our balcony was big enough to have two lounge chairs, two regular chairs, a small table and full sized table with two chairs as well. All of this occupied maybe 25% of the balcony. Incidentally we will be in 7203 on the Millie for our upcoming cruise.

I know you didn't ask about he aft facing cabins but if one is open or if one opens up they are super cabins. No matter what cabin you're in please do enjoy that next cruise and have a great day.

:)

I think there are a couple of aft facing FVs available on your cruise right now. I don't know what you paid for your 2B, but if you could get one of those FVs for a reasonable price I'd jump on it. The cabins are 100 sq ft bigger than you have and the balcony is huge as Pilot describes for the aft facing CC cabins and the view is great. The FVs are cheaper than the CCs too.

Phil

FV cabins are considerably larger than CC cabins. Both have comparable sized balconies when both are aft facing cabins. We have only been in the CC aft facing cabins. These CC cabins have more or less the same square footage in the cabin itself as other CC cabins. Where they shine is the huge balcony. I haven't measured the balcony but I would guess that our balcony was in the neighborhood of 140 to 150 square feet. Also bear in mind that the balconies get somewhat smaller os one moves from Deck 7 to Deck 8 to Deck 9.

On our last cruise the FV cabins were more than CC cabins but that could have changed. We booked our cabin for this next cruise while on-board our last cruise so that we could be sure of getting an aft facing cabin. The price for our next cruise did drop by $360 per person for which we have already gotten credit. The current price tag for CC cabins is worth it IMHO if they are aft facing cabins. I don't know what FV's are curently going for.

Everybody still have a great day out there.

:)

Archived