Sleep Inn Miami Airport Hotel

My wife and I are cruising on the Jewel on February 12, 2010. We like to arrive the day before and stay at a hotel near the port. I did check several hotels in the port area and they are booked or very expensive.

To be safe, I booked the Sleep Inn near the airport. Sound like an ok choice? I hope we can walk somewhere for dinner the evening of the 11th. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Check the trip advisor reviews. Not sure where the Sleep Inn is located, but the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon is across the street from a strip mall with lots of dining and shopping options. Good luck!:)

We plan on booking the Sleep Inn for our cruise in December as we have enough points with Choice Hotels for a free night and these points expire at the end of the year.

We have stayed at 2 other Sleep Inns (Chicago Midway & New Orleans) and they are a budget chain. Both hotels we were in were very clean and Trip Advisor says this one is also. All Sleep Inns are built with the same building plans so they all look alike.

I called this Sleep Inn and asked if there were any restaurants around and the nearest one is about 2 blooks away. We will not be getting there much before 10 PM and asked them if we could have a pizza delivered and they said several pizza places will deliver there.

They also have a shuttle to the port - it costs $10.00

Hope this helps.

We plan on booking the Sleep Inn for our cruise in December as we have enough points with Choice Hotels for a free night and these points expire at the end of the year.

We have stayed at 2 other Sleep Inns (Chicago Midway & New Orleans) and they are a budget chain. Both hotels we were in were very clean and Trip Advisor says this one is also. All Sleep Inns are built with the same building plans so they all look alike.

I called this Sleep Inn and asked if there were any restaurants around and the nearest one is about 2 blooks away. We will not be getting there much before 10 PM and asked them if we could have a pizza delivered and they said several pizza places will deliver there.

They also have a shuttle to the port - it costs $10.00

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much!

Archived