Emerald Princess cabin L209

Nikobaby

I have a question regarding my cabin. We got upgraded to a BA cabin which happens to be on the Lido deck cabin L209 which is in the front of the boat. Has anyone ever stayed in that area. It is under the a small portion of the gym/spa and i was wondering if it was noisy and if it was extremely rocky up that part of the boat.

Thanks for any input :)

I was in the room right next door on a Baltic cruise. I have a high propensity toward sea-sickness, and even though the waters were rough on three occasions, I was not bothered at all.

We were also under the fitness area, and I never heard a thing. I am a very light sleeper, and it was only the "slamming doors" of my neighbors that would wake me in the night.

This was a great cabin with a great view, and noboby looking down on you, so added privacy!

Go up to where the page numbers are and Search This Forum. Just put in L209 and all sorts of info comes up. Now they are on different ships but basically it is the same area on all ships.

Marilyn

Archived