Japanese $25 pp D

Sushi Bar

Japanese $15 pp D

Cagney's

Upscale Steak House $25 pp D

Le Bistro

French Restaurant $15 pp D

Hi,

Which restaurants/buffets/dining rooms are "free" on the Pearl? You have that answer now

What hours are they opened? That will be listed in the Freestyle Daily. Here is a link to a page 4 from one that I scanned.

http://picasaweb.google.com/bakerintn/NCLPearlFreestyleDailies#5296048717608865938

Are there any places to get pizza slices later in the evening?

You can get pizza via room service -- there is not a regular pizza place nor does the 24 hours Blue Lagoon offer it. Here is a link to the room service menu.

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/NCLSprit08/rs/index.htm

Have a great cruise

It's too bad everybody doesn't start their threads as consisely as this one! :)

Just want to say that NCL is not known for their pizza so don't get your hopes up- except at the Italian restaurant where it was awesome (on the Jewel anyway). If you have a couple extra bucks, the specialty restaurants are wrth it, IMO.

Happy Cruising!

Thanks for all of the information(and the complement).

Seeing the dailies really helps me to get a feel for things.

It looks like this cruise, in terms of activities, won't be that different from others I've taken.

Are the classes that they offer free?

How long are the shows in the evening? Will I be able to see the main show and the newlywed game show for instance?

Thanks for all of the information(and the complement).

Seeing the dailies really helps me to get a feel for things.

It looks like this cruise, in terms of activities, won't be that different from others I've taken.

Are the classes that they offer free? Most are free -- some in the fitness center have a charge. Those marked "NCL U" are all free.

How long are the shows in the evening? Will I be able to see the main show and the newlywed game show for instance? Yes...the Newlywed Game and others like that will start after the second show. Typically the second show will be over by 10:15 and the Lounge shows will start at 10:30.

and have a great cruise....

and have a great cruise....

Sorry, Baker, I have to clarify. The latest Freestyle Dailies I've seen are calling the alcohol tastings and clinics NCL-U events and, as you know, they do have a charge. But, toothy, it will be indicated in the Daily that there is a charge so you will know in advance.

I was looking at some posted dailies and for instance it showed the newlywed show at 8:30pm and the main show at 9:30pm.

Would I have enough time to get from the first show to the second show and still get a seat and not miss anything?

How long are the shows?

I was looking at some posted dailies and for instance it showed the newlywed show at 8:30pm and the main show at 9:30pm.

Would I have enough time to get from the first show to the second show and still get a seat and not miss anything?

How long are the shows?

I don't know about the newlywed show, but most shows are 45 minutes. I've never had a problem getting from a main show, in Stardust, to a comedy show in Spinnaker, for instance, that starts an hour later.

Archived