Jolly Beach Food

IslandToIsland

• 1 month later...

I was just there last week. The all inclusive pass includes all drinks and all food from 10am-6pm I think. So you would have your choice between the buffet which has everything from fish to burgers or you can go to the grill which has grilled cheese, jerk chicken, fried chicken, cheeseburgers, etc.

Depends where you are coming from. From the airport, it was a 30 min ride since the resort is on the other side of the island. From the dock where the cruise ships come in, I think its about half of that. So 15-20 min.

I left a very detailed review of Jolly Beach Resort on tripadvisor.com if you want to check it out. My sn on there is linz2661.

• 2 weeks later...
I was just there last week. The all inclusive pass includes all drinks and all food from 10am-6pm I think. So you would have your choice between the buffet which has everything from fish to burgers or you can go to the grill which has grilled cheese, jerk chicken, fried chicken, cheeseburgers, etc.

Can you tell me how the beach was in general as far as vendors bothering you, shelling and what about chairs/umbrellas. Trying to decide from cruise ship if go there, or another beach. Not many in Caribbean have shells to spend time looking at for fun.

Archived