Port Saquenay

We'll be stopping at Saquenay as part of a Princess 10 day cruise from New York to Quebec leaving New York on October 13. The shore excursions from Princess don't seem very interesting. What can you do at this port if you don't have an excursion? Is there anything to see close to the port?

Anybody been there with suggestions, they would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
I recently received info from Saguenay tourism. There's a National car rental booth at the cruise terminal. I phoned them directly and booked a compact car for approx. $45.00. Have a good trip.

Hello stekay,

i´m also looking for a car rental. Can you please give me the e-mail adress of the national car rental at Saguenay. A call from germany ist not possibile and in web i can´t find them.

I was unable to get an e-mail address for National Car Rental in Saguenay. Their phone number is 1-418-677-2061. You can request information by sending an e-mail to: melanie.menard@promotionsaguenay.qc.ca or tourisme@promotionsaguenay.qc.ca.

Apparently there's Sauvageau Car Rental at the port. Contact number is 1-418-544-7655. Good Luck. Have a good trip.

Archived