Martini's & The Dawn

broadway13

Leaving on the Dawn to Bermuda. Where are the best Martini's served on this ship.

Thanks for your help!!!!

Finally, a subject I know something about. :) Star Bar! Ask for Jose - though he may be gone :eek: - he said he'd be leaving soon when we saw him in May. He knows how to throw a martini clinic!!!! :D

Finally, a subject I know something about. :) Star Bar! Ask for Jose - though he may be gone :eek: - he said he'd be leaving soon when we saw him in May. He knows how to throw a martini clinic!!!! :D

What she said!!!!!:D

Even he is isn't there, go to the martini clinic (Usually a seaday) and try the different varieites offered.

Someone was asking for the Speakeasy recipe a while back so we had Jose make one int the clinic and I don't think there were too many fans of it but I think that is one they serve at Cagney's (Mooder?, is that correct?) You may like it but I think it was more whiskey tasting then the vodka variety I like.

What she said!!!!!:D

Even he is isn't there, go to the martini clinic (Usually a seaday) and try the different varieites offered.

Someone was asking for the Speakeasy recipe a while back so we had Jose make one int the clinic and I don't think there were too many fans of it but I think that is one they serve at Cagney's (Mooder?, is that correct?) You may like it but I think it was more whiskey tasting then the vodka variety I like.

I think that's right, it came up because Cagney's is supposed to be known for it. I liked it more than most of the group, but there are so many better options.

Speaking of which, just got an email from the DS, apparently, she's having a bad day so it's martini night at Carmen Anthony's.

What everyone else wrote! The Star Bar. I had my first chocolatini ever in April there. Then I had my second, third, fourth, ....and so on.

coka

LOL Coka. I don't where Jose is going but I hope it's not too far! He was entertaining and made a some kicka$$ martinis!

When all was said and done for me, I went and danced on the lido deck by the pool...and I was not even at a martini clinic. That is something I have not done before...a martini clinic...I am working my way up to handling one!

coka

Archived