Johann & Sandra out of Mazatlan???

daryleann

There have been some negative comments on tours with Johann & Sandra in PV. Has anyone done some of their Mazatlan tours? Are they just ticket sellers for all destinations???

We are looking at the Copala & Concordia out of Mazatlan.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

From what I understand (I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong!), they are not actually the tour operator. They offer tours for several different cities, but I don't think they personally do any of them. A 3rd party conducts the tours.

I've seen good and bad things written regarding the companies that actually provide the excursions. I don't have any personal experience though.

hello, i believe they are just brokers , not tour guides ;)

we used them in april for PV and cabo , and everything went smooth and fine, if something went wrong i wouldnt really even blame them , because they werent there .

in mazatlan we did stuff on our own, so i cant say on that location

hope that helps a little:)

dave

In April we used Johann&Sandra to book PV, Mazatlan, and Cabo. All four excursions were good...although we had to lean hard on the tour operator in Mazatlan to get us back to the ship on time...all worked out well. The two in PV were great....Los Veranos Zip Line in the morning ...then we rented a car and driver for the afternoon and hit all the places we wanted to including Rancho Veranos which is a tequila distillery....this was a great stop!!! In Cabo we also rented a van and driver/guide and spent most of our time in San Jose Del Cabo shopping and had the most incredible lunch at the Tropicana Inn sidewalk cafe!

Johann& Sandra were efficient, followed up with us when we got home to make sure the tours they booked for us were good, and the cost was very good....we figure we saved about $900USD from what we sould have paid for ship excursions.

Thank you, all. We usually do our own thing but this one to another couple towns sounded interesting and since we have been to most of the ports, looking for something beyond the 'been there done that.'

TCF: what where you doing in Mazatlan that made you "lean hard to return to ship on time?"

Archived